Fast Dependable Apple Products Service
• iPhone Camera Repair
• iPhone Battery Replacement
• iPhone 4/4S - 5 Back - Front Glass Replacement
• iPhone Audio and Speaker Repair
• iPod Touch Display Repair
Repair Liquid Damaged iPhones, iPods, iPads & Android Phones
Has your iPhone or iPod recently found its way into the toilet or been left in the rain and now has water damage in need of repair? The first thing you are going to think to do in this situation is to power it on. DON’T DO THAT!
We have had much success in repairing iPhones that have suffered liquid damage, but it is very important to get them taken care of as soon as possible. We recommend these simple steps for best results.
1. If salt water or other highly corrosive liquids, take the damaged device and dip into fresh water 2 – 3 times. Just for a quick second dip and lightly shake the liquid out through the dock port on the bottom. This process is basically just rinsing the corrosive liquids out of the phone.
2. Place the wet phone into a bag or a bowl with silica packets or either dry, uncooked rice. These materials will help to draw the moisture out of the phone. This is a time consuming process as it normally will take 4 – 5 days to completely remove all of the moisture.
3. CALL US! We will disassemble, clean all components, and troubleshoot to get the damaged parts replaced. Our Water-Damage Repair Service normally takes about 24 hours and our success rate is quite high.
The process of repairing your water damaged device doesn’t qualify for our on site services, but can still be picked up from your location.
Something wrong with your iPhone, iPod, or iPad? Fix 4 My Phone, iPhone Repair can fix it. We provide the same high quality service and parts as Apple at a fraction of the price. All of our parts come direct from the manufacturer giving your product a factory finish.
copyright 2013 Gulf Coast Wireless Rescue all rights reserved
We also have the largest selection of accessories in the area